First Post (Guide lines)

Hello, My name is Camille. I am a current senior who is graduating high school in a few more months. This blog is about the latest fashion and beauty trends in the fashion and makeup industry. Ever since freshmen year in high school I had always had a type of respect or showed a certain type of love to the people who had the courage to rock their own style or present the clothing or make up in a beautiful and unique way. This blog will be updated every week on this exact day (Monday). If I do post anything after Monday, that will be a post that I needed to share with you. I have nothing but respect for the people who I post up on this blog, so there will be no negative commenting on this blog. Also, this will be the type of blog were it can be fun and to open up and share feelings or tips about the makeup or the clothing. I will post videos and pictures from the latest internet spots and will recommend he or she to you, so thank you for reading and enjoy my FASHION /BEAUTY BLOG!

Comments